Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me:)

I have pictures to post but wanted to wait to collect a few more and put together a better post. I just wanted to thank everyone for remembering me on my special day. It was a great weekend. Brent did a lot of little extra things to help out and he even installed cabinets in the laundry room for me.
Most of today was spent stressing out about my sister having her baby. It looks like she will be born the day after my birthday but only because she is in Utah and they are an hour later there. Megan you are a trooper. I'm proud of you and you will make a wonderful mother. I know that because you have been a great aunt to my kids and we all love you. Congrats on the new baby!!

6 comments:

The Mayer Family said...

can't believe i forgot your birthday, sorry! So, Happy belated b-day!!

clarkfamblog said...

I've added you to our blog. check it out....clarkfamblog.blogspot.com
janet

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Linds!! Hey how is your sister and the baby, when did she have it then and what did she name it? Tell her congrats!

James and Katrina said...

Hey, Happy Birthday!! That's so fun when you can get a project around the house for your birthday. I got shelves for my storage room for Mother's day. =) I love your blog!!!

skiscott said...

thanks for adding me to your blog. great to see your family and the pictures of kimberly. they look great! and a belated happy birthday! check out aunt neva's blog (can you believe it?) - nevajo.blogspot.com.
uncle scotty

Amy Gibson said...

Hi Lindsay, you're family is so cute! I hadn't seen your blog yet, so I wanted to say hi!