Saturday, October 9, 2010

Disneyland

Big B's sister came to Dland last summer and didn't use all her days on her ticket so when they couldn't use them this summer they gave them to use and we upgraded them. We could only get about 6 weeks but we did it anyways and have gone to Dland at least once a week if not more. D's favorite is the carousel.
I don't think C had ever been to Dland before this so he LOVED all of it. He could even ride the "big kid rides".

He loved all the characters too. He even wanted a picture with Cinderella but she had to go.
A and B were best buds on all the rides. One of the days that I went with all 4 they convinced me they could go on rides by themselves. Pretty soon we'll have to get real year passes. It was a great 6 weeks! Thanks Aunt L.
Most of the time I would park in Downtown Disney and would be in such a hurry to get to the car so I wouldn't have to pay for parking. The kids always wanted their picture with the giant Lego so the last time we went I let them.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm so jealous of all your Disneyland trips! Wish we could come- but it's too dang expensive!! I still want my dining room table and bar stools! We did get free tickets to a Disney Live show that we went to today. That will have to do for awhile. I love all your updates, especially your "Amazing Race"! Wish we could have come- we love that show too. I just wish we lived closer to you guys- then maybe we wouldn't feel like such losers- you guys are so cool!