Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our Crazy May!!

May is always a crazy month for our family. We start every May with B's birthday. I do a friend party every other year and this year was not one of those years but I think it was just as much work. When the kids got home from school we went to the pool with some friends and cousins. Then we headed straight to B's baseball game.
We were in charge of snack so we had cupcakes and B would rather wear his cupcake then eat it.


Then right after the game we went out for pizza with the family and some friends that were visiting from Utah. He didn't care at all that he didn't get a friend party. It was a very exhausting day for everyone. B is such a good kid! I'm so glad to have him in our family.




Next in May comes our anniversary and mothers day. All we did this year for our anniversary was go out to dinner and a movie. That was just fine with me cause May makes me tired and I didn't want to do much more then that. Plus we always do a Palm Springs golfing/shopping trip in May and I count that as an anniversary get away.


Mothers Day was a good relaxing day. I didn't get out of bed til 10:30 and that was just to have a nice shower with no one bothering me and I didn't have to change one diaper. Later in the week, for activity days, A pampered me. She did a strawberry yogurt mask and a pedicure.



The mask was a little clumpy but it tasted good. We also got smoothies and a cupcake.


The first half a May was great!

No comments: