Friday, June 17, 2011

Our Last Days With Visitors

I wanted a cute picture with the kids in their church clothes because Miss J had a dressed that matched my kids but this is the picture we got. D wouldn't stay in the picture, C had to be gangster, and Miss J wanted to go home.
We let D hold the baby and she LOVED it. After the first time she kept asking and asking. It was pretty cute.


The next day we went to do some shopping. To be able to get our shopping done we had to bribe my kids. They love the merry-go-round.
All my kids love horses but especially these younger 2. D could ride this all day.


Miss J had a fun time on it too. Another first I got experience with her. We had so much fun the week they were here. It's nice to have visitors around. Glad summer is close and we can play like this more.


1 comment:

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

So fun! I love that we made it in these posts. We can't wait to come back! Two more weeks. Horray!