Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was at my parents house with everyone but my oldest brother and his family. We had a very nice dinner by candle light. My parents house was built in the 1920's and they haven't started to restore it yet. During the day we were trying to warm up the house with space heaters and the circuits blew. The circuits are very old and we couldn't figure out how to fix them so no lights in the dinning room. It was actually fun to eat by candle light.
The kids in their Christmas p.j.'s they got to open with their proud Grandpa.
The kids worked so hard the week before Christmas making up a dance to show everyone. It was to the Polar Express train song. They did such a great job. C and D really surprised me. My niece jumped in and danced with them too.
A was in charge of putting on the nativity. She wrote the script and had the kids audition for parts. I was very impressed with how she did. The funniest part was that she gave D the biggest part but she did it, with A's help.
The ladies of the house got matching p.j's too.

No comments: