Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thanksgiving in Panaca

Just like every year we went to Panaca for Thanksgiving. We love going back there! I'm always so busy relaxing and hanging out with family that I never get the camera out. The only pictures I got were of the annual Christmas tree hunt. We went hunting on our way out of town and I think we left a little late. Pickings were slim and time was short but we found one. We used just the top of this big tree.
The kids love this tradition and so do I. Big B and I have done this just about every year since we've been married.
Despite our lack of choices I actually loved our tree. It wasn't as fat as our usual Panaca bush, as Big B calls it. (You can't beat $3 either.) Also while there my uncle and his family came to ride horses and we took them to the caves. One night just the adults went to St. George for dinner and bowling. It was nice to be able to go out with just the siblings and spouses. But most of the time the kids were just happy to be with their cousins.

No comments: