Sunday, January 15, 2012

More Christmas

I was very spoiled this Christmas. My boots and new phone were my favorite.
B got a remote control car and basketball hoop for his room.
D got lots of girlie things like dress-ups and princess dolls.
A opted for one big present, a laptop for school so she did lots of passing out presents.
C got a car, dr. kit and dinosaurs.
I wish I would have got a good picture of us all ready for church. Since church was at 1:00 it was nice to have Christmas on a Sunday. After church we went back to my parents and had dinner with my oldest brother and exchanged presents with them. I love the Christmas season and that everyone tends to refocus on what's really important.

1 comment:

Teresa Mathews said...

It looks like you've been busy posting Lindsay. Good job! What a fun Christmas season you guys had. Did you ever have a chance to relax?