Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

 Without fail I am always traveling with the kids, alone on my birthday. This time we were headed to Panaca and so we made a stop in Vegas at my SIL's house. She really made it a wonderful birthday. We got there and had an amazing lunch and then headed to a friends pool. The pool had a slide, waterfall, rocks to jump off and more. The kids had so much fun and so did I!
When we were done swimming we went back to my SIL's house and had dinner with tons of desserts. This cake was so yummy and then there was an ice cream sunday bar with every topping. Now I'm craving that cake after looking at it. After all the fun I got back in the car and headed to Panaca.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Do you need the recipe to make that cake again? It was pretty yummy if I do say so myself! Glad you got to spend your birthday with your favorite SIL!