Friday, September 14, 2012

Summer Trip to the Cabin, part 2

 We went to the cabin over the 4th of July so there were lots of things going on. Including a parade. Small town parades are the best because there is always candy.
 There was also a rodeo. During the day before the big rodeo they do a kids one. The kids could try and catch chickens and pigs. They had fun but no luck. Which was fine with me because if you caught it then you go to keep it.
 The older kids got more into it and even got to chase cows with $5 stuck to their heads but still no luck.
 The last thing you could do at the kids rodeo was muttin busting but they ran out of sheep so B signed up to ride a calf. The calf looked more like a cow and I was scared for him to do it but he was excited and ready.
 I was to nervous to go down with him so I watched from the stands and Big B got him all set up.
 I love the country blood in my kids!!
 He had a pretty good ride but when he fell off the cow stepped on him and he started crying but then he toughened up, got up and walk out like it was no big deal.
He got a souvenir from the whole experience. I'm sure there will be more of this in the future. He was so proud and wanted everyone to watch his video and see the pictures. 

No comments: