Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Random Fun

 While we were in Utah my nieces had a carnival birthday party and these two had a little too much fun with the face paint.
 Little Miss Fashionista
 I always talk to much when I'm just picking up or dropping off something/someone but this time D didn't mind at all. She is becoming so social. I love it!
 I went to pick up the babysitter and it started to pour. That is the one thing I really miss about living in Cedar...summer storms.
 My good friend in elementary and middle school has become a Broadway star and was on tour with Wicked. So we went to see her play Glenda in San Diego with my parents, brother and SIL. It was just as good as the first time I saw it or better. We also met up with my friend back stage. 
It was a great night!!
Family dinner at my parents house turned a little wild. Poor grandpa...I think he was loving it.

No comments: