Sunday, June 17, 2012

Louvre

 So after this trip I've decided that Big B and I are not really museum people. We went to tons of them but mainly so we could say we were there. 
 We saw the Mona Lisa. The crowds we unbelievable but luckily we got in the room before a big tour group. We got a good look at it. I was surprised at what great shape it was in.
 In the same room hanging on the opposite wall was this painting. We thought it was interesting that such a large picture with more detail was not as popular. People were still surrounding it, just as we did but mostly because of its size.
 Big B and I probably liked this angel statue the most because we could read all about it and the history behind it. In a separate case they had the hand that was found after the angel. 
Sorry it's a little inappropriate but I have seen this statue so many times and now I can say I have seen it in real life.

No comments: