Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Paris to London

 I know this isn't as great as all the other things we did but I still thought it was worth having a record of. Not that we live in a small town but we are definitely not in the big city. Our mass transit is far from helpful and we were amazed at how you could get around Paris and London. But then to be able to get from Paris to London so easily was great too.
 We just hooped on a train that took only 2 hours to get us to London. 
 The amount of trains and people getting on those trains was amazing. I really wish we had a better system here in the U.S. or at least California.
After our 2 hours of sleep, ease dropping/people watching, and staring out the window at the beautiful country we were in London.

1 comment:

shannon said...

I'm so glad you're finally posting about your trip! I can't wait to see more! But I'm laughing that you think the photo of Venus de Milo is at all inappropriate :)