Saturday, June 30, 2012

Westminster Abbey

 We made it to Westminster Abbey but we couldn't take pictures inside. It was another amazing building. I love the history in the walls of all the buildings we went in.
 This is where we came out, the gift shop.
 After Big B needed a break. I will admit that I'm not one to take it slow. Not in my normal life and not on trips either. We had a lot to see and so I didn't want to stop and rest.
 We made it to Trafalgar Square where they do a lot of celebrations. 
They were getting ready for the Olympics so this count down was there and they had some performers representing different countries.
Also in the square is The National Gallery. (Behind the count down thing.) We couldn't take pictures in  there but there were some very famous pieces of art. Some of the artist included Monet, de Vinci, Rembrandt, van Gogh, and many more.

No comments: