Friday, June 21, 2013

County Fair

 We decided to take a quick trip to the Clark County Fair near Vegas. It was E's first trip. My car is full now...good thing everyone had their electronics!
 Cuddle bugs!
 Lots of Big B's family shows animals at the fair so we got to see lots of family and lots of animals.
 Pretty Bird
 I love watching the kids get involved with the farm life.
 Even more I love to see them with their Mathews cousins!!
 I really wish we could see them more and they could grow up together. There are so many cousins!
 A, B and C went on this ride. I couldn't believe how brave they were on the fair rides. A and Big B went on the craziest ride at the fair and they both ended up throwing up. Next time I bet they stick to the kiddy rides!
 I couldn't get enough of these little cousins.
 What would the fair be without yummy treats!
 We stayed in Vegas with Big B's brother and they always like to bowl so we did some cosmic bowling.
Just a few shoes to return. 
It was a great trip and E did great so I was glad I went too. 

No comments: