Saturday, June 29, 2013

D's Birthday Day

 The day started like everyday...her "playing" with Baby E and asking me to take a picture of them.
 Then it was off to school. Because we had already done her party it was a pretty low key day. I did take cupcakes to school.
 The kids sang and then she blew out the pretend candle because I forgot to bring some.
After school I took her and her best bud to get slurpees. She was very sad her party was for girls only. She really wanted me to have Spiderman come too just so this cute guy could come. They play 2 times a week together and we couldn't have a birthday with out him. I told D she could pick out any place to eat for dinner and she picked Panda Bear Express. So we ended the day there. My baby girl is now 4... where has the time gone!

No comments: