Saturday, June 29, 2013

More Random Happenings

 A LOVES being on the swim team! She wishes I would stay and watch her at every practice but that would be everyday!
 When we were thinking of getting pregnant I thought about lots of things but I never thought about what it would bring out in the older kids. I love to watch them with Baby E! 
 Off to play some baseball at the butterfly chairs. Have I ever mentioned that I love where I live!!
 D and I were pulling into the alley when I had to slam on the brakes so I wouldn't hit this quail and her 9 babies. We got out of the car and watched them forever.
 They started leaving the alley and so we started following them but I guess we were following a little to close because the momma started going in the bushes and lost a chick.
 I tried to help the chick along but finally just picked it up and took it to where the mom was. We sure had a fun time watching them.
My Baby E isn't such a newborn anymore:(  He is such a good baby and can put a smile on anyones face.

No comments: