Saturday, June 29, 2013

D's Birthday Party

 First I must say that I love a good deal and all the deal sites have some good ones. Like this one! Cinderella came to our house for 2 hours and did pretty much the whole party. D was in heaven the entire time!!
 Honestly she didn't deserve the party because she had been peeing in her pants and I was fed up with her but I couldn't pass it up. I'm so glad I did the party because I threatened Cinderella wouldn't come and it fixed the peeing problem. I can finally say D is potty trained, after a year and a half, and I owe it to Cinderella. My stubborn little D!

 A group shot with all the little princesses that came.
 The party started with "tea" and sandwiches.
 Cinderella taught them some manners.
 And how to hold their cup of tea. Pinkies up!
 It actually took some of the girls awhile to warm up to Cinderella. They were star struck. But soon that faded and they couldn't stop talking to her. It was so cute to watch them.
 After tea they made up a dance together. Cinderella started with a move and every girl got to add something on. It was adorable! After dancing Cinderella told them her story and painted everyones face. Then we sang Happy Birthday and ate the pink cupcakes. (I think my mom has those pictures)
 We had to rush at the end to open presents because the girls were having so much fun with everything else.
 D was very spoiled with lots of princess things, crafts and more.
It was fun to watch C during the party. You could tell he wanted to participate but wouldn't because it was a girl thing. He was always just on the outside of what was happening and never left the party. A and B were hardly around. At the end Cinderella painted his face and he loved that. 
The party was wonderful and easy. D can be so difficult but she is so cute at the same time. I always say she saves herself by doing something cute right after driving me nuts. Our house would be boring without her and we LOVE her!

No comments: