Tuesday, September 10, 2013

American Girl

 For my nieces birthday we headed to LA to get the American Girl experience. A has a doll and D doesn't but I don't think D has any clue hers is a fake. When my dad bought A her doll he said he would never buy her anything else to go with the doll because it's all so expensive and that she needed to sew all her dolls clothes. So before we left A made her doll a new outfit and D's doll one too.
 We did lunch in the restaurant and D borrowed a doll that sat next to her in her own seat. The experience was fun but the food not so good. I was impressed with the birthday cake they gave my niece. 
 Then we walked around the store to see all the different dolls and accessories. This was the new doll.
 A bought her doll a pair of glasses since she got glasses last year. Everyone had a great time!
Wish we had more time to hang out because they were so cute and having so much fun.

No comments: