Monday, September 9, 2013

Random Things

 I forgot to add these pictures to the Panaca post. Like we always do we stopped in Vegas to play with cousins. These two crack me up! They are such good buds. They wanted me to take pictures of them and they just kept doing silly poses.
 I probably have at least 15 pictures of them! They are so cute together!
 More posing from Miss D. Pajama, ballet, tap dancer.
 My birthday dinner with the neighbors at Cheesecake Factory. Of course we failed to get a picture with all of us!
 I usually don't put the kids in camps but this summer I needed them busy so we put the boys in a football camp. Looks like C liked it.
 There were so many boys at the camp which actually made it more fun for the boys. They did lots of scrimmaging, running, push ups, and more. C would show me his muscles everyday.
They would be so tired after camp we could barely do anything the rest of the day...success!

No comments: