Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mathews Family Reunion

 I always love the Mathews reunions but this time I was extra excited because there was so many babies to meet. 4 Mathews babies were born in less then 5 months!
 3 boys and 1 girl.
 I didn't take many pictures at the reunion because everyone else was taking so many. I still hope to put a book together of just the reunion.
 Everyone was put on teams and had all different events to compete in. It was so much fun!
 Even D got involved!
 Big B's sister that was in charge did an amazing job making sure everyone had a turn to participate. The kids really got into it!
 I wish you could see his back side. He had to keep a pie pan of whipped cream on his butt as he raced to the cone and back.
It was nice to have all the cousins get to do these games with each other. Hopefully I'll have a book made with lots more pictures! It was a great reunion!!

No comments: