Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Boomers

 There was a groupon deal for Boomers that we had to use so we headed over for some family fun. The go carts were a big hit with everyone. A was the only kids who could drive alone.
 B was just barley to short but still had fun in the passenger seat.
 Big B had to go twice to give C a turn. I don't think he was sad about it.
 D had to go on the little ones but she didn't care because she loved it!
 Then there was the rock wall.
 Everyone made it to the top.
 We also got in 18 holes of miniature golf. My first hole I got a hole in one! Big B still beat me. 
 This boy was happy the entire time!
After some laser tag and arcade games we ended with bumper boats. I can't believe how much we fit in! If there is another deal on the computer we're going to do it again. (Way to expensive without the deal.) We ended the night stopping for pizza at Pieology. YUM!

No comments: