Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Visitors

 My sister and her girls came to visit!! We have so much fun when they come to town. We decided to ride our bikes to the mission and then have lunch at Ruby's.
 The kids made corn husk dolls at the mission.
 Then they fed the fish. 
 My kids really love the mission. I'm glad we went to Ruby's after because the bike ride home was miserable! I think we picked the hottest day of the summer!
 That night my dad came over after work to make grape juice. A patient gave him grapes and we had to do something with them. It was a very long process!
 While they were busy with the grapes some others were playing in the house. My sisters 2 year old loves Big B! Her dad plays Hulk when he comes home from work and she kept asking Big B to play Hulk with her. It was so cute!
The grape juice went on after dark and then continued the next day!

No comments: