Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Baby E's Baby Shower

 This pictures all in a random order but you'll still get how amazing my shower was. My best friend of 16 years put together this shower for me and it was wonderful! The theme was milk and cookies.
 People brought all types of cookies for the cookie bar. Good thing I didn't care about gaining any weight because I tried everyone of them!

 More of the yummy cookies.
 There was milk, chocolate milk and water with cute mason jars and straws to drink from.
 The set up.
 I really didn't have much for baby E but I was so spoiled that he will now be well dressed for the first 6 months of his life! So blessed!
 Part of the decor were these cute personalized onsies. Good thing we had some initials to go with since we still don't have a name.
More personalized onesies, his blessing outfits and ultra sound pictures.
 My mom and sister in laws were able to make it. It was great to have them there.
 Great friends made the night!
 The best party planner, hostess I know! She did such a great job with the shower and really spoiled me.
 More friends to celebrate with.
 A little mail center to make writing thank you cards easier for me. Great idea!
More good friends.
 The cookie bar set up.
Alley girls minus one. 
It really was a great night and got me more excited for baby E. So thankful for great friends!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

E.J. huh? Can't wait to hear the rest! I LOVE the shower theme- wish I could've come to eat all those yummy cookies! I love the decor and everything- you have NICE friends!