Wednesday, February 13, 2013

C's Birthday


 It was C's year for a friend party and he picked bowling. I figured it was a good pick because if I had the baby early it would be easy for Big B and my mom to handle. Well baby didn't come early so it was nice to not have to do much but show up and supervise kids. C was a happy boy!
 We had a hour of bowling which I think was too long for 5 and 6 year olds but they had fun.
 They had lots of fun competing with each other. Just about every time they got done bowling they would ask if they were winning.
 C showing his stuff!
 C getting ready to make a wish. His grandma and him decorated his cake. I got a plain cake and then they bought things so they could change it into a bowling cake. C was so proud of it!
 The party crew finishing up their pizza and waiting for cake. 
 Onto the gifts. He got some great things but his most favorite was a video game, skylanders. Several people went in on it because it was so expensive. He was so surprised! I had already told him he wasn't getting it because it was so expensive and he had the cutest response. He said, "I know I can't get Skylanders but for my birthday can I just have a play date with someone who has it." It was so cute!!
So when he opened the game it was a great response. I couldn't even get a good picture because he couldn't stop moving. It was a great party and C loved it!

No comments: