Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Christmas!!

 For Christmas this year we headed to my brothers house. Both my brothers live in the same city where I grew up and my parents house in under construction so we spent the night at my brothers. We like to all be together still for Christmas. (We were missing my sister this year. Why she still lives so far, I don't know.) We started the night out with a nice dinner and then the kids opening their P.J.'s.
 After everyone was in their P.J's the organization of the nativity started.
 A usually takes charge and helps everyone with their parts.
 Before bed we attempted to get a picture with the kids.  
 It's so fun to have so many little girls so close in age but getting a good picture with them is pretty much impossible. My one brother and his family went back to their house to sleep and the Mathews, my parents, and my other brother spent the night together.
 Of course the kids were up and ready before everyone else was ready so we tried to keep them in the bedroom for a little.
 Then they sneaked to the stairs to wait for their cousins to come back before they could open presents.
 Santa brought everyone something they wanted. A got an iPod.
 D got a doll house.
 The boys got lots of legos but Santa brought C a bike and B the computer game Mindcraft.
 It's funny how fast everything gets opened so fast. D also got a doll,
and also some dress ups. After opening gifts we had a nice breakfast and finished the day at my oldest brothers house. It was a wonderful Christmas filled with family and fun. We are very blessed!

No comments: