Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Disneyland!

 The best thing happened to us...we got 8 free twilight tickets to Disneyland!! C, D and I had year passes but they ran out in September and A, B, and Big B haven't been in years. We got the tickets from a friend who wasn't going to use them and the only catch was we had to go that day cause they expired. We didn't tell the kids so after school and basketball we headed up there and they guessed it on the way. We had 2 extra tickets so my parents came along. 
 Christmas is one of the best times to be at Disneyland so we really lucked out there too.
 This is when we waiting for the "snow" to fall on main street. With out hot chocolate and frozen chocolate bananas.
 The only bummer about the night was I wasn't able to go in any rides. D was finally tall enough to ride everything but Indiana Jones. It worked out in the end because I was able to get fast passes, wait in line for them and I even talked my way into a front of the line pass for any ride. Space Mountain always has the longest line so we used the front line pass for that. This is the picture from that ride. I can't believe how much D liked it! Listening to her talk about it after was so cute. Wish I could have done it with her. 
 The kids walking up to space mountain.
 We were able to see the fireworks after the snow. 
 The kids were in awe with them. I don't think fireworks ever get old. We also saw fantasmic. 
My parents went on every ride with the kids and Big B but when we went to do splash mountain they decided they were done and headed home. I don't blame them! Who would want to get wet that late at night. It was the last ride we did. Well my family didn't care about getting wet and because there was no line they did it two times in a row without getting off. It was such a great night! After that I really wish my family had year passes again. Although I do think it was better because we hadn't been in so long. We stayed till closing. It sounds cliche but it really was magical!

No comments: